Electrolarynx Manufacture and Import
HOME > ETC > Terms And Conditions
Chapter 1 : General Rules
Chapter 3 : Obligations of the Parties Under Contract ]
Chapter 4 : Use of Service
Chapter 5 : Cancellation and Restrictions
Chapter 6 : Other
Chapter 1. General Rules
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of this agreement is to specify terms and procedure of use pertaining to all services (hereafter referred to as “Service”) provided by Moksori CO. (“Company”).
Article 2 (Definition)
This Agreement defines terms used therein as follows:
2. User Agreement : agreement entered into between Company and User in relation to use of Service;
4. Member : A user who signed up as a member by providing personal information required for signing up as a member on this website.
5. User ID: Combination of alphabet(s) and number(s) selected by Meber and approved by Company for the purpose of identifying said Member to whom use of Service is enabled. (No more than one ID per resident registration number can be created.)
6. Password: Combination of alphabet(s), number(s), and special character(s) set by Member to protect personal information of said Member.
7. Cancellation : an act of expressing the intent of Company or User to terminate User Agreement after commencement of use of service.
Article 4 (Applicable Regulations)
Matters which are not specified herein shall comply with The Telecommunications Basic Act, The Telecommunications Business Act, and other applicable regulations.
Chapter 2 Agreement for Use of Service
Article 5 (Conclusion of User Agreement)
Article 6 (Request for Use)
Request for use can be made by entering personal information on the application form provided by Company on the Member Info page of Service.
Article 7 (Approval of Request for Use)
① Provided that a Member has provided all required information correctly and made request for use, except for special circumstances, said request for use shall be approved.
② Company may not approve of request for use if the relevant member:
1. did not use his or her official name when making request for use;
2. used a name and/or information of another person for making such request;
3. provided false information when making request for use;
4. made request for use with the aim to obstruct the well-being, order, or public morals of the society; and/or
5. did not provide adequate information that meets the requirements for request for use specified by Company.
Article 8 (Changes to Agreement Contents)
If there is any change related to information provided when making request for use, members shall modify relevant information accordingly and are liable for any problem caused due to failure to make such modification.
Chapter 3: Obligations of the Parties Under Contract
Article 9 (Obligations of Company)
Company will not disclose or share personal information of Members obtained with regards to providing Service with a third party without approval of Members. However, this does not apply to cases in which a government agency requests disclosure of said personal information according to the laws including but not limited to The Telecommunications Basic Act or in which such disclosure is requested for the purpose of criminal investigation or other legal procedures.
Article 10 (Obligations of Members)
① Members shall not engage in any of the following acts while using Service:
1. use a user ID of another member for a fraudulent purpose;
2. copy, publish, or provide to a third party information obtained from Service;
3. violate copyright and/or other rights of Company and/or any third party;
4. distribute any content that violates the public order or morals;
5. engage in any act that is objectively deemed related to a crime; and/or
6. violate any other relevant laws and regulations.
② Members may not conduct sales activities by using Service and shall be solely liable for responsible for any consequence that arise from such sales activities.
③ Members may not transfer or gift the right to use Service or any other rise given as a result of User Agreement to a third party or provide said rights as security.
Chapter 4 Use of Service
Article 11 (Obligations of Member)
① Members are obliged to manage and maintain their respective email, message board, submitted information, and other information as needed.
② Members may not arbitrarily delete or modify materials provided by Company.
③ Members may not submit contents that violate the public order or morals or copyrights on the website of Company. Members are solely responsible for any consequence that arises due to such act.
Article 12 (Post Management and Deletion)
For efficient service operation, memory space, message size, and number of days for storage may be restricted per Member. Company may delete, without notice, any content submitted by Members that:
1. defames or conspire against another Member or third party;
2. violates the public order and/or morals;
3. is deemed as a criminal act;
4. violates copyrights of Company and/or a third party;
5. either directly displays or contains link(s) to pornographic material(s); and/or
6. violates other relevant laws.
Article 13 (Copyright to Posts)
Copyright to posts belong to the Member who submitted said posts. Members may not use information and/or material(s) posted on Service for commercial profits by modifying or selling them.
Article 14 (Service Hours)
Except when closed due to regular maintenance or technical or business-related problems, in principle, Service is available at all times.
Article 15 (Responsibilities in Using Service)
You may not, during use of Service, hack, link to a pornographic site, and/or illegally distribute commercial software, and are solely responsible for any consequence, loss, and/or legal action(s) taken by a relevant authority as a result of violation of this rule.
Article 16 (Suspension of Service)
Service may be suspended if:
1. Service or relevant equipment is repaired or maintained;
2. common carrier specified by The Telecommunications Business Act suspended relevant telecommunications service;
3. the system requires maintenance; and/or
4. Service has been interrupted due to Force Majeure.
Chapter 5. Cancellation and Restrictions
Article 17 (Cancellation of Agreement and Restrictions of Use)
① In order to cancel User Agreement, a Member shall request such cancellation via the internet so as for Company to verify identify of said Member and take relevant action.
② Company shall notify Members of possible cancellation of User Agreement no later than 30 days prior to said cancellation, for the purpose of providing an opportunity for the relevant Member to express his or her opinion, in the event said Member has:
1. stolen a user ID and password of another Member;
2. deliberately obstructed operation of Service;
3. signed up based on false information;
4. created more than one accounts;
5. distributed contents that violate the public order and/or morals;
6. defamed or caused damage to another person;
7. transferred a large amount of information or contents for the purpose of interrupting stable operation of Service or for advertisement;
8. distributed a computer virus that causes malfunctioning of or data destruction in information communication equipment;
9. violated copyrights of Company, another Member and/or a third party;
10. illegally used personal information, user ID and password of another Member;
11. either directly submitted or posted link(s) to pornographic material(s); and/or
12. violated other relevant laws.
Article 18 (Prohibition of Transfer)
Members may not transfer or gift the right to use Service or any other rise given as a result of User Agreement to a third party or provide said rights as security.
Article 19 (Indemnity)
Company is not liable for any losses or damages caused in relation to Service that is provided free of charge, unless said losses or damages were caused deliberately by or as a result of grave error of Company.
Article 20 (Disclaimer)
① Company is not liable for failure to provide Service, if such failure is due to Force Majeure, war, and other uncontrollable circumstances.
② Company is not liable for any losses or damages caused due to unavoidable reasons including but not limited to equipment maintenance, replacement, and installation.
③ Company is not liable for interruption of Service caused by reason(s) attributable to Members.
④ Company is not liable for any losses or damages related to benefit expected by Members from using Service or to information obtained via Service.
⑤ Company does not guarantee reliability or correctness of information, data, and/or facts posted by Members on Service.
Article 21 (Jurisdiction)
Any legal dispute and action caused in relation to use of Service shall be governed by the court whose jurisdiction concerns the address of Company.